Chalet-Fischer two separate bedrooms
Chalet-Fischer two separate bedrooms is idyllically located and away from the crowds of tourists. The Bürserberg district of Ausserberg is truly gifted for its unusual tranquility and seclusion and is a perfect hide away. This extraordinary calm down and its perfect to really relaxe. The hosts Hanni and Fritz also make their contribution to relaxing vacation days. You live next door to your hosts and Fritz is a genuine Bürserberger who knows the Brandnertal like the back of his hand.
The Chalet is 3.3 km away from the Einhornbahn I in Bürserberg. There you enter the Brandnertal ski area. Our guests can use WLAN free of charge. The holiday home has a TV and 2 bedrooms with five standard beds, as well as an outdoor children’s playground.
The Tschengla plateau, a natural jewel in summer (hiking, sun bathing and nature) and winter (winterhiking, cross country skiing, …) is 5 km from Chalet Fischer.
- Free public parking is available nearby (reservation is not required).
- Disabled parking spaces are available.
kitchen of Chalet-Fischer two separate bedrooms
- Filter coffee machine
- Fridge with freezer option
- Extractor hood
- Electric stove
- water heater
- various kitchen appliances
- sufficient dishes
- Washing machine
- Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge
- own bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Fireplace – wood stove with free wood
- Media & technology
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Hiking – the chalet is located directly on the hiking trail
- Cycling – the chalet is right on the bike path
- To ski
- Entertainment and family offers
- Children’s playground
- Parking space for bicycles
- Garage for motorbikes
- furnished balcony
- Non-smoking accommodation (all public and private areas are non-smoking areas)
- Pets are not allowed.
Similar Apartments to Chalet-Fischer